CODE OF CONDUCT WHILE ON BOARD
Dear Clients, we kindly ask you to read the following rules, in order to spend your time on the board as pleasantly as possible.
For any further information, please contact our base office:
- Regular check-in is from 17:00h – 20:00h on Saturday, and check – out is till 08:30h on Saturday
- Return time to the base is on Friday by 18:00h, or Saturday latest till 07:30h. Regular diver time starts at 18:00h on Friday and 08:00h on Saturday
- Any return outside of regular diver time will be additionally charged in amount of 70,00 EUR
- The Crew is responsible for keeping the boat documents. In case of any damage or loss of boat documents, additional penalty in amount of 80,00 EUR will be charged
- When leaving the boat, turn off all of the pumps and taps,switch all of the lights and any electrical device. Make sure all of the windows and doors are closed and locked.
- AC has right to enter the boat in case of suspected damages or dangers that should be stopped, even in guest's absence
- It is strictly forbidden to detroy or violate the boat equipment, nor it is allowed to make any loud noise between 23:00h and 07:00h, when in close proximity to the coast and populated areas
- Any kind of weapon, flammable or explosive material are strictly forbidden on boat
- Any non standard boat equipment can be taken on the boat only if agreed with the AC. Make sure to ask the Base staff prior embarkation if it is allowed to take it on board
- Smoking inside the boat is strictly forbidden
- Only the crew members listed on the official crew list are allowed to sail and use the boat equipement during the charter period
- Pets are only allowed with previous consent and agreement with AC
- In case of damage on board, a collision, or any kind of tecnical issue, losss of goods or the boat equipment, the Client is obliged to report the event to the Base Manager immediately. If the AC confirms certain damage has occured, with the skipper responsability, the damage cost will be charged at the check – out
- The Crew is responsible for the boat cleanliness during the charter period. On the check – in guests have taken over clean boat, inside and out. Therefore it is obliged to keep the boat in good state and return it in the same condition. If the AC establishes the boat has not been returned in proper condition, additional penalty ay be charged
- The crew takes out its own waste and disposes it at the designated place in the marina.
- The Crew is responsible for disposing the septic waste. In case the Clients return the boat with the clogged waste tank, additional penalty will be charged
- Taking boat devices, or any boat and security equipment from the boat is not allowed
- In case of any noncompliance with the rules or any part of General Terms and Conditions, AC has the right to takeover the boat and disembark the Clients
- All remarks and complaints can be sent in written via e-mail within 14 days after the end date of the charter period